Founder and content writer for Gamersaur.
Based on the short interludes released on the Clash of Clans YouTube Channel, Clash-A-Rama is coming to you now in original series! This forthcoming series are written by the writers of Simpsons and animated by the studio that brought you Futurama. As the series takes place in the universe of Clash of Clans. You will be able to see places such as the Hog Rider’s Saloon, perhaps learn how to build a Hidden Tesla as well! Clash-A-Rama! the series launches December 9th! So don’t miss out on the very first episode of it!
While you are at it, Do check out Clash of Clans, the mobile game! For iOS users, Today will be the last day for the event that CoC has partnered with (RED) and Apple in the fight for the Aids-free generation. Till 6th december, 100% of the proceeds from the purchase of (PILE OF GEMS)RED and (HERO PACK)RED goes to fight AIDS with (RED).
Clash of Clans the Mobile Game
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
PLEASE NOTE! Clash of Clans is free to download and play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money
– Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
– Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
– Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
– Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
– Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
– Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
– Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
– Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
– Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
Supercell is a mobile game development company founded in June 2010 in Helsinki, Finland. The company’s debut game was the browser game Gunshine.net, and after its release in 2011, Supercell started developing games for mobile devices. Since then, the company has fully released four mobile games: Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, and Clash Royale.